Terms and Conditions
I have read the rules and understand the nature of this event. I agree that I enter at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the event. I therefore do not hold Open Adventure Limited or any of its agents responsible for any damage or injury sustained to me or my property during the event.
In the event of you wishing to cancel your entry for the Lakes in a Day the following refunds apply:
- Up to 1st April full refund minus £10
- Up to 1st June 75% refund minus £10
- Up to 13th September 50% refund minus £10
- After 13th September no refund. This is regardless of medical condition / family situation / number of pies eaten in preceding month.
- Between 1st April and 13th September a free transfer to the following years event will be available – however any transfer will result in any refund being forfeited. Events can only be transferred once.
Where competitors use SPORTident timing cards, they assume responsibility of the card until it is returned – any loss or damage will result in the cost being charged to the competitor. The responsibility for its security resides with the competitor.
Photography and filming:
During our events there will be photographers and on occasions film crews. By entering our events you are giving consent that images of yourself maybe used to promote Open Adventure and/or its sponsors.
How to claim a refund and complete transfers:
Whilst we are naturally here to help with any web site problems, please use the online facilities to request refunds which will always be available within the dates listed above. Unfortunately, we are not able accept any last minute refunds, whether by email or telephone, which occur due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. injury or family emergencies.